When you have beautiful outdoor spaces, you want to ensure that they are designed and installed well and having long-lasting spaces is about using the right materials. In this respect, pavers are an excellent material for most outdoor features such as patios, decks, driveways, walkways, pathways etc. As a matter of fact, we have also installed these in a number of outdoor kitchen projects for customers in and around Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Coral Springs.
These projects could be part of a larger landscaping project or just a standalone one. We provide our customers with high grade services and ensure that they get value for money in every job we handle for them. We have also successfully completed a large number of paver installation projects for customers across Tamarac, Sunrise, Miami, Sunrise and Lake Worth.
As we mentioned earlier, pavers have now become a very popular material for all types of outdoor spaces. You can choose between ones such as:
- Brick - These have a rustic charm and look good on properties that have brick features in the landscaping or in the house structure
- Concrete - These are a very cost-effective and durable material, that is available in a variety of shapes, designs and colors
- Natural Stone - This material is the most expensive of the lot, but is very elegant, easy to maintain and long-lasting too
The type of paving stones you use will be dependent on your personal styling preference, the kind of materials that already exist on your property, your maintenance requirements and your budget. Our experts can help you decide which material will be best-suited to your needs. Read More >>
Installing interlocking pavers isn’t a very time-consuming job, but it requires high levels of skill and experience and:
- The base preparation has to be perfect
- The entire surface has to be leveled well
- All the drainage planning as to be done well
- Edge restraints have to be set in place
- The pavers have to be set and aligned properly
- A plate compactor is used to set the pavers in place
- Sand will be filled into the joints
- Read More >>
Pavers are very durable material and with the right maintenance, can last for a number of years. However, in case there is any kind of damage, repair is easy. Since these are individual units, the damaged ones just have to be replaced with new ones of the same design. This too seems like a simple job, but it requires expertise and knowledge.
We at ABC Design are the paving experts and are highly focused on providing high grade services. We ensure that the work is completed in a meticulous manner and within the stipulated time frame. While we prioritize maintaining high quality standards in our work, we always keep a handle on costs. For more information about our paving installation call ABC Design at 954-531-6500 or send us your queries via this online form. Read More >>